I was called on my cellphone and told what a wonderful product this was...I have had back surgery and cannot exercise at this time....Customer service person gave me her name and also gave me her rep Id...said she had lost 18lbs in two months...she also said there was a 30 day money back guarantee...I asked for rush shipping and the package took almost 3 weeks to get here....found out this was a scam...called to ask for a returned merchandise authorization # which you have to have to return product as was told I could not return the product...the person selling this to me gave me their website, but the person I was trying to get a refund from said they don't have a website.....I am in the process of calling my credit card company...what a RIPOFF.....I did not open any bottles...DON'T BE SUCKED IN, EVEN IF YO FEEL DESPERATE TO LOSE WEIGHT....

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of nutritional science laboratories 5x trim 600 from Nutritional Science Laboratories. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $149 and wants Nutritional Science Laboratories to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies told by their sales associates to sell the product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Other Company. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutritional Science Laboratories for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Don't waste your money folks these people are absolute crooks.I returned my four unopened bottles within 30 days and they sent it back to me.

I called and they said I couldn't get my money back. The guarantee is an absolute hoax and made up. don't be sucked in. this company needs to be shut down.

their product gave me flashing migraines and Lost vision just within a weeks time.Save your health and your money.