I just simply called to ask how much longer I have to return my product and the lady who answered immediately starts talking over me, telling me I had 7 days to do so Oct.9th.

THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED HER I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION. It was none of her *** business as to why I didn't get it out when they sent me a confirmation. I was told from jump I have a 30 day money back guarantee. Then she just hangs up on me, completely disgusting - worst costumer service I've ever encountered.

And that wasn't the 1st time, almost everyone Ive spook to was rude.

I do believe that this is a false company otherwise they wouldn't have such utterly bad service.I don't even think they have a higher authority...I really am second guessing even returning the product b/c I am scared I won't get my money back..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nutritional Science Laboratories. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Other Company that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nutritional Science Laboratories.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Nutritional Science Laboratories to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nutritional Science Laboratories?

Comments