This product when used as directed - DOES NOT WORK. I cut my calories and work out at least 4 times a week.

I lost 3 pounds within the 30-Day trial. They failed to send me the brochure and a gift card they promised. They said it is 100% money back guarantee however, when you call to get an RMA# to return the product, they hang up on you (this happened FOUR times). I called my credit card company and made a fraud report to get my money back.

It is a total scam. Read everything about it before you buy!

This reviewer shared experience about "all the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $145. The author is overall dissatisfied with Nutritional Science Laboratories. The most disappointing about 5x trim 600 from Nutritional Science Laboratories was absolutely horrendous experience with the rep i spoke with, rudeness and he hung up on me and lies told by their sales associates to sell the product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nutritional Science Laboratories.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Nutritional Science Laboratories to other companies on our site.

Comments