if this number matches one of your salesmen 1-843-410-7133 then this is for you and I have also filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General and gave him the number that the call was made from.

I told him I was not interested, he said how do you know, I said put me on your no-call list, he replied that he did not have one.

I asked if he was familiar with Texas law and replied no, are you and I informed him that he was not to keep trying to sell after I had said that. He said I had ask for info. and I said no and he replied yes you did. I said you are not from TX are you and he said "*** NO".

I then ask him if he would like to talk about buying a pre-need funeral plan that I sale and his reply was yes, for you.

At that point I did what I regret not doing sooner and hung up.If this is the type of sales people you hire, then I feel sorry for your business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of absolutely horrendous experience with the rep i spoke with. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nutritional science laboratories sales representative. Nutritional Science Laboratories needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nutritional science laboratories sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nutritional Science Laboratories. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Other Company.

Comments