I was on the phone with customer service who told me i was not getting my money back. I told her i was not told that. I was told if any reason oli can get my money back if i call any time. I only had this product for 7 days. Its may my mouth swell up. I could not breath.

Still no help. I am call my bank in the am. To put in as fraud at there end and let the fight to get my money back.

Dont buy from 5xtrim. They suck.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Nutritional Science Laboratories. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Other Company that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nutritional Science Laboratories.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Nutritional Science Laboratories to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nutritional Science Laboratories?

Comments