Nutritional Science Laboratories - Hyperzosin
Hyperzosin rips off people with deceptive advertisement. Their add says "try a one month supply of Hyperzosin for free." While a consumer would read that as "a free 30 day trial" - you do not get 30 days to try it. In 14 days they charge your credit card $49.00 for some kind of membership fee. That means - you pay $49 dollars for trying the product.
Also within the 30 days they ship a new supply that costs $99. So within 30 days, you are out $148.00.
I paid $148 to learn this lesson and feel totally violated. I hope it doesn't happen to you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "So much for deals & savings. I booked a reservation through Expedia while in the Angola, IN area for the birth of my Grandson. Expedia charged me $414.62, hotel receipt..."