This product is worthless. I got no confirmation email, and had the hardest time trying to cancel my order---which I have yet to do!

The representative I spoke with was the rudest person I've ever spoken with. Not to say, when I finally got a hold of someone, the person would not cancel my order. It took 17 days just to get the product, and then she told me that I did not contact them in time to cancel. She said I have no proof that I did not receive this product.

Unbelievable. The person on the phone was extremely rude and absolutely ridiculous on the phone.

The person I bought it from was the opposite.

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $109. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nutritional Science Laboratories. The most disappointing about 5 x trim at Nutritional Science Laboratories was absolutely horrendous experience with the rep i spoke with Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nutritional Science Laboratories.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Nutritional Science Laboratories to other companies on our site.

Comments