I think it is very interesting that when I called for a RMA# to return the 5xtrim product, the phone suddenly disconnected. Well, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and called back and the lady that answered was truly rude and when I explained that it didn't help my grandson after 20 days of use to lose even one lb.

She wanted to talk to him (he's 14 and at school). He wasn't available to talk at that moment and yet I explained to her that I was the customer and I purchased for him and I have been overseeing his use of the product as his guardian. She hung up on me. I called again, and she said that I had already called and she couldn't talk to me and hung up again.

I then called a different phone# I found on line and and when I gave her the order # this different woman also saw notes or something and told me she couldn't talk to me and hung up on me. I tried calling again, and now they must have a block on my number since it immediately hangs up as soon as it rings once.

So... even if my grandson did call on behalf of the RMA# he won't be able to get through since they will block the call.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of nutritional science laboratories 5x trim 600 from Nutritional Science Laboratories. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $151 and wants Nutritional Science Laboratories to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rudeness and he hung up on me, absolutely horrendous experience with the rep i spoke with and worst customer service ever. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutritional Science Laboratories for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments