they phone me and convinced me to order the product promising a 30 day money back guarantee, buy one bottle and get 4free plus a $25 gift certificate. The product guarantee was only for 30 days from their ship date.

I got the product with only 7 days to actually try the product before the guarantee was out dated. and, there was no gift certificate. After 5 days, I had not lost any weight as promised between 3-5 lbs / week so I called to get an RMA to return product but was rudely told that there is no refund on what I got and they hung up on me.

I called back and was again told no refund and hung up on. They lie.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $159. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nutritional Science Laboratories. The most disappointing about nutritional science laboratories 5x trim 600 at Nutritional Science Laboratories was worst customer service ever, rudeness and he hung up on me and lies told by their sales associates to sell the product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Other Company that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Nutritional Science Laboratories.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Nutritional Science Laboratories to other companies on our site.

Comments

Do not I repeat do not buy this product!!!! They call you I convince you to buy four bottles for only 14.95 then behind your back they charge you $90!!! When you try to call them back to get your money back they hang up on you now they are no longer in business be aware such a rip off!!!