4.0

I was contacted because I was chosen for a weight loss challenge regarding 5XTrim. I was a little disappointed that I had to pay for 1 bottle to get the other 4 for free, but it is actually not a bad deal for a 5 month supply of an all natural weight loss supplement, especially if it works.

I have been taking it now for a month as directed and I have lost 11 pounds so far, although I thought it would be more than this by this time.

Considering that I am not doing any real exercise on a regular basis and I have not changed my diet much, I guess its really not that bad, now that I think about it. I was going to gripe cause I expected to lose 15 to 20 pounds a month, but if I continue to lose 11 pounds a month, I would say that is acceptable.

scottyeastham wrote the review because of good quality at Nutritional Science Laboratories. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nutritional Science Laboratories to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was that i only lost 11 pounds in the first month. Author liked the most that the product works. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutritional Science Laboratories 5xtrim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments