5x Trim is a fraudulent company.I feel foolish to have ever believed what they said in an unsolicited call.

They promised 30 days to return product for full refund. The product sounded good and the full refund promise was adequate bait. At the end of the call I heard laughing and clapping. I knew it was not legit immediately and foolishly believed Mastercard would help me.

I got a return number with info on where to send it. I sent with tracking number. It was delivered almost 8 months ago. They have promised to refund the money but lied.

They can see that it was delivered but now claim they need confirmation about the address it was delivered to. That can not be confirmed by the Postal Service. Albsolutely no one should deal with this company.

I will report them to the Better Business Bureau but it probably will not make a difference.Cheaters and frauds find ways to get away with not keeping their word.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of nutritional science laboratories 5x trim supplement. Nutritional Science Laboratories needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nutritional science laboratories 5x trim supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nutritional Science Laboratories. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Other Company.

Comments