When they call you they tell you it is a free trial and you just pay shipping. When I never received the order I called to cancel so they would not charge my card and spoke to Laurel, the rudest person I have ever spoke to in my life involved in sales or customer service.

She yelled very unprofessionally at me that there are no reviews online about this product when there clearly are and they mention her name "LAUREL" as being rude to everyone that has called in. She sounds like she is all stopped up and throws a tantrum like a little kid when you start the conversation. She will then hang up on you and you will not be able get through again until you call from a different number. When I did get through to her supervisor he said "Oh yeah" when I told him my name.

He was honest and said there is no money back guarantee so they don't care how you feel after the sale is made!

Those were his words exactly!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Nutritional Science Laboratories. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nutritional Science Laboratories to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutritional Science Laboratories 5x trim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1112729

I also tried the 5xtrim product. Didn't lose any weight. Sent the 5 bottles back only to have them tell me I didn't get a confirmation number to go with the shipping so I lost out on $109 and they have their product returned!!!!

Appleton, Wisconsin, United States #1077643

5XTRIM is a scam! It does not work!

They lie and take your money.

Do not fall into this like I did!!!

Just remember...if it sounds to good to be true, IT IS!!!

PhyJos
Houston, Texas, United States #1060878

Wow! I got the SAME woman - Laurel!

Oh yes! She's about as nasty as a human can be on the phone! Appalling! Denial will not change the fact that their name is MUD on the internet and hers in particular!

JUST BURNS ME UP!

Call the Wyoming Atty General's Office @

307-777-7841 and get your complaint form and logue your grievance.

Call your cc bank and start an investigation on Desert Botanicals criminal enterprise!

Then leave your displeasure with the BBB and

be patient, don't give up.

I am returning this merchandise and contact Authorization need address where to return will contact my congressman concerns this company

Dallas, Texas, United States #1059106

I have Call your customers service numbers over five to report that I can not take this 5X TRIM and I need to return the and your customers department hung the phone up on me each will report authority could this problem that I am having with tour customer

I had the same experience. This is a total fraud and scam!!

What #did you call to cancel

Dallas, Texas, United States #1055209

scam scam scam! I wish there was a way to get my money back

Yucaipa, California, United States #1042591

DO NOT BUY! not only doess it not work, they will tell you how easy it will be to get your money back,when your dissatisfied, and then they will not give any money back.

She will yell at you and hang up on you.

Terrible people work here. They are all a part nof a scam!!