A company called LMAGE SKIN CARE markets 5x with a free sample offer.If you pay them the $4.95 shipping for the free sample, you will be billed for almost a $100 which is an agreement in fine print on the ad.

Customer service is very rude, and will hang up on you at the first sign of your dissatisfaction. If you call back, they will cut off the call. STAY AWAY from 5X ads and any from LMAGE SKIN CARE. They are smooth *** artists, and will take your money and run.

You have been warned!Don't give these people the time of day !

This person wrote the review because of "scam" of 5x trim 600 from Nutritional Science Laboratories. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $95 and wants Nutritional Science Laboratories to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Other Company. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nutritional Science Laboratories for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1142044

I just ordered the free trail.But today I got another bottle in the mail how do I cancel it and return it.

And get a full refund?Help me please

to Anonymous Clinton, Iowa, United States #1149854

I got billed for a total of $190 after I got my trial shipment.I paid for shipping , that is what they were advertising for.

The reality is that it is not a trial for free.

It is a forced purchase!I called my credit card company and asked to file a dispute.

to Globetrotter2016 #1156710

Same thing happened to me. I won't ever deal with this company again.